Before you arrive for your appointment at Pipestone County Medical Center/Pipestone Family Clinic, there are a few things to remember that will help to ensure that your visit goes smoothly.
- Be prepared to pay your insurance co-pay amount when you arrive for your visit
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring your driver’s license or photo identification
- Bring a list of your current medications
- If you are receiving care for a work-related injury, automobile accident, or liability injury, notify the receptionist when you arrive for your appointment
If you have any additional questions before you come, please call us at 507-825-5811. We will be happy to assist you in any way.